Top Selection of 25 hospitality, restaurant, QSR, food truck and bar point-of-sale case studies
Figuring out what type of point-of-sale system to buy for your food business is a process that requires time and study. We suggest skimming through this selection of twenty-five POS case studies to see what businesses similar to yours have learned – and benefit from their experience.
- What mattered to a third generation family owned bar and restaurant?
- How did the world’s largest mobile grill get automated?
- Why did Park City’s best known coffee shop choose the POS system and how long did it take them?
- How do you best take advantage of the capabilities of digital signage?
- Who is using at-the-table order pads?
Everyone uses peer reviews on Amazon, Top Ten lists and other places as an invaluable reference. Reading about actual installations that other companies have done is a way to do solid research. Spending twenty or thirty minutes here can save you thousands of dollars.
Pointofsale.com – Retail and restaurant POS systems and content – over 5,000 articles , case studies, how-to, POS resources galore.
POS-Advice.com – 100% focus on restaurant point of sale
POSforum.net – a POS support forum where users share information and answer tech questions for various products including Oracle/Micros and Aloha – free.
Restaurantsoftwarelist.com – A list of technology solutions for restaurants and hospitality. Find developers, manufacturers, resellers and processors.
POS-Advicenewsletter.com — A weekly newsletter of technology advice and opinion for restaurants.
Other Articles That May Interest You: